Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Books and Boredom

So, mates, despite flying off the shelves every since the Epic Release of the Epic Fourth Book, there are still far too many copies of Twilight books hanging around the Bookstore. Please, go buy them so I'll stop finding them everywhere!

In other news, the sale this Saturday is 25% off bargain books. BARGAIN BOOKS. The ones that are ridiculously cheap anyway. Sure, sometimes there isn't much of a selection, but... I take that back. As long as you're willing to browse, there will be something to buy. So do it! Personally, I'm planning on a boxed set of Jane Austen, three children's books, and one of those "101 things to do with ____" cookbooks. I love those things.

Oh, and I'll be manning the General Book section aaaaaaaaaaalllll Saturday. The whole day. Really. More or less by myself.

I'm going to be so bored.

No comments: