Friday, February 6, 2009

Subject: Surprised

To: writerboy@mmail.com

From: ForTheMountain@mmail.com

July 5

Well that was quick. Severe is my chastisement; I don't get back to you for a week, and then you reply in under half an hour. And I hope 'posthaste' means 'as soon as you get this' and not 'immediately,' because I am not one to check my email obsessively. Sorry. You'll just have to wait a few hours/until the next day after work for me to read things.

Of course I'm not kidding about number 2. ; ) And yes, everyone is a little bit crazy, so I suppose that is normal. If you must be so specific.

Psh, who needs classics? I must admit that I have never been really fond of Shakespeare. I mean, yeah, great writer, but man they're hard to get through on paper. And only a little less hard on stage. Give me a flamboyant musical any day of the week and leave Shakespeare to those who are stuffy like that. ; )

Okay, how on earth do you plan an impromptu party? Just asking. Though I am glad you like my friends. I'll drop you an email next time we plan to get together - it's usually spontaneous, but you're so on top of your email that it probably won't matter that I don't have your phone number.

Dreams? Really? I mean, I'd heard that ideas come from there, but... I dunno... my dreams are always pretty odd. Your ideas are odd, too, but not nearly as odd as my dreams.

And speaking of photography, I got some great ones of you last night. Remind me to show them to you sometime. Well, I suppose I could send them to you... nah. Too lazy. ; D

Abby

No comments: