Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weather

"What on earth do you think you're doing?"

"What?"

"Don't play the innocent with me!! Look at that!"

"Look at what?"

"Provo, Utah, United States!"

"Okay..."

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I really don't know what you're getting at."

"Look down there! South Provo! East Bay!"

"Oh."

"What on earth do you think you're doing!!"

"Well, you were busy further up..."

"You still didn't have any right! It's February! This month is mine! And so is most of March and at least some of April! Just because you're mother's favorite -"

"Forgive me for being born the eldest! Look, I didn't mean to - to - infringe on your territory or anything. I just thought a little bit of sunshine -"

"A little bit of sunshine? That girl is wandering around, outside, in a short sleeved shirt!"

"There are crazy people who do that sort of thing -"

"Not that one."

"Okay. Fine. I"m sorry. I didn't think you'd get so - aw man, hail? What are you, a child? And wind? Windy hail?"

"You gunna scold me for throwing a temper tantrum?"

"No, but I really thought you were older than that."

"We can't all be mother's favorite."

"But you don't have to act like a spoiled brat!"

"Fine. I'll soften it to snow."

"Good lad."

"And it will snow half the night and into tomorrow, to make sure you don't get any ideas."

"If you must be that way."

"I must. Now get out of here."

No comments: